Tuesday 6 December 2016

Home Visit...


Let's talk about the home visit... to say I was nervous was a bit of an understatement. Having people you don't know very well come to your home and nose around was an idea I wasn't looking forward to, despite the fact that I had met the team and they had all been lovely.

It was an absolute waste of nervous energy!! 

I was visited by the lovely Samantha and Christian from the Lakeside store. They both came in, sat and were very very friendly. We talked for an age about, well everything really... it was so lovely to get to know them both a bit better (Samantha and I now know what an "Ironman" competition is... CRAZY is what it is hahahaha, sorry Christian). 

From my sofa alone, Christian was able to spot a major lack of sustainability when it comes to lighting in my home... in my modest 2 bedroom apartment I have 17 light bulbs... 17????   I do use energy saving bulbs where possible but out of the 17 there are only 5. So it looks like I'll be spending a fair bit on bulbs.




I told them about my lack of organisation in the kitchen and Samantha recommended the Fortrolig and Pruta food storage sets... the Frotrolig are a must buy for me now... cook, cool, store/freeze all in the same tub? Brilliant!!!

We also discussed storage and recycling products... I like the idea of the Sortera stacking bins to sort the recycling and general waste. As I don't have much room in the kitchen, the fact that they stack neatly is ideal. 

I was left with a list of products to choose from and I had a few ideas & things to think about before the shopping trip....                                                     ... now I just need to create my resolutions!!! C xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment